Designing with Perennials for 3 Seasons of Blooms is all about creating the garden of your dreams! Would you love to have a Perennial Flower Garden that has flowers blooming continuously from early spring right through fall? I think for every flower gardener, one of our goals is creating a flower garden that does exactly this. I am one of those flower gardeners.
For for many years, I’ve scoured nursery catalogs and gardening books trying to come up with a plan.
- Ugh, but there’s all those little symbols to figure out
- most catalogs and gardening books are organized alphabetically
- Oh, and what about all those botanical flower names? Even with my 30+ years of gardening experience, I still do not know the botanical names of flowers. I suspect that most flower gardeners probably don’t either.
If you search for flower garden plans for your zone, the search will probably yield all kinds of beautiful garden plans and drawings. Or, maybe you’ve seen 3-season flower gardening plans in plant catalogs and gardening magazines. Notice the plans are usually full of color, they look amazing and yes you want your flower garden to look like that. BUT wait, those color drawings are not a feasible depiction of a 3-season flower garden. Why, because most of the plants in the color drawings don’t bloom at the same time. How deceiving!
Why Design with Perennials for 3 Seasons of Bloom
Since I love flowers so much, I’ve worked and put together some amazing flower lists (flowers that attract pollinators, flowers for a cutting garden, the easiest perennials to grow, etc., etc.) and those are available to subscribers in the Gingham Gardens Resource Library. If you’d like access to the Gingham Gardens Gardening Resources Library, simply complete the subscription form at the bottom of this page.
Even with all of that, I still just wanted to be able to sit down with a list of perennial flowers and graph paper and sketch out a 3-Season Perennial Garden.
Honestly, I really don’t even know if what I want exists… that is until now! I am not a professional landscape designer, but I’ve taken what I’ve learned by reading and my 30+ years of perennial gardening experience to put together this Guide. This Guide / Workbook – Designing with Perennials for 3 Seasons of Blooms is exactly what I’ve wanted for so long, and I’m so happy to now be able to offer it to fellow gardeners like you as well.
What is Designing with Perennials for 3 Seasons of Blooms?
Designing with Perennials for 3 Seasons of Blooms is a 67-page, printable PDF Workbook/Guide to help you create a perennial flower garden that has a succession of continuous blooms from early spring through fall.
Can This Guide Help Me?
- Flower Garden Novices that need some direction.
- You’re a Seasoned Gardener, but perhaps you’re stuck in a rut and need some help in creating a flower garden that has a good mix of blooms for 3 seasons.
- Perhaps you’re a flower addict and you just stick plants in where you have space with no thought of design or bloom time whatsoever and you would like to change that.
- Maybe you have a hard time envisioning what you want your flower garden to look like.
- You inherited a mess and it needs a major overhaul.
It doesn’t matter what gardening zone you are in, you’ll be able to use this guide to design a beautiful garden.
What is Included in this Guide / Workbook?
- Flower Garden Design Basics
- Designing Your Flower Garden – walks you through the steps for designing your garden on paper, shopping for plants and executing your plan in the garden.
- Plus, lots of tips and tricks for creating your 3 Season Perennial Garden.
- Worksheets and graphs to help you put your design and plans on paper, along with a few sample perennial garden design plans to give you an idea of where to start.
- The Lists – this is where this Guide becomes a cut above! Lists of over 90 Perennial Flowers categorized by bloom time, sun requirements, zone, deer resistant, rabbit resistant, cutting flowers and pollinator friendly with no symbols to figure out.
- Most of all, easy-to-follow actionable steps for creating your own 3-Season Perennial Garden.
- A list of other helpful gardening resources.
How Much is Designing with Perennial Flowers for 3 Seasons of Blooms?
Designing with Perennials for 3 Seasons of Blooms is available for $15 (US).
The Guide is available in a downloadable PDF format. You can either print the 67 page booklet, or you can have the Guide printed at a retail store like Office Depot or Kinko’s. I’ve tried to be very conservative with the color in the Guide so that it isn’t an ink hog. I don’t recommend purchasing the guide with the intent of reading it on your phone, or tablet. It really is designed to be a printable workbook. This is NOT a hardcopy book.
How Can I Get My Copy – How Does This Work
- Simply click the “Buy Now” button above.
- You will immediately be taken to SendOwl, a secure website that houses digital products.
- Click the little box that says “Subscribe to product update email” so any time the Guide is updated you will be able to download your free updated copy.
- Next, click the button that says “Pay $15.00”
- You will be redirected to PayPal where you can pay with your PayPal account, or you can simply enter your credit or debit card information if you don’t have a PayPal account.
- You will receive a confirmation email and a link where you can download your Guide.
If you still have questions, please feel free to email me: email@example.com
Pinnable Images to Share: